[bct] trouble accessing ftp server?

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:16:51 -0600

when I tried to access the bct ftp server, I got the following error. this also
occurred when I tried to access another server on my favorites list, giving me
the impression that it's something on my end, but I don't know what.  anyway,
here is the error

FTP Folder Error
Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure you typed the file name correctly
and that you have permission to
access the folder.
A connection with the server could not be established

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin