[bct] Re: travel

  • From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:46:18 -0500

i agree, think about it, what if you had to pee.

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:52:50 -0500
"John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

JM> MessageI agree about the cane I once used a dog and always had a folding
cane in my back pack. now that I don't have the dog I have a folding cane in
the back pack and am using one. and anywhere I go with my sighted wife I always
take a folding cane.  One never knows what may happen.
corded three times.  I also have a folding ID cane and then one I received as a
gift which has two short sections and two long sections, I leave this one
standing in the corner.
JM>   Ther are times when my wife and I go somewhere and Faith stays home.  I
always take my folding cane if I don't have my dog just in case I have to go
alone, like to the rest room or something.  I used a cane for a few years and
then decided to get a dog and have had one ever since. They are a lot of
responsibility but overall I prefer a dog.  Last year I saw the lady who
encouraged me to get a dog from the school wher she had gotten her dog and I
asked about her dog and she replied, when the dog retired, I got married so now
I don't need the dog.  We make choices and there are advantages  and
disadvantages to everything -opportunity costs.
JM>   Curt
running out the door. Then I come home and just lean it by the door and forget
about it. I have one of those California canes made of carbon fiber. Although I
buy the folding kind, I never fold it because the cord will get worn out. I get
the folding ones because they are easier to deal with in the mail. I'd hate to
think how the rigid non-collapsible ones are mailed! I guess they have to be
put in a real long tube or something.
JM>   Mary
JM> __________ NOD32 1.1293 (20051120) Information __________
JM> This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
JM> http://www.eset.com

Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Don't count your chickens before they cross the road.