[bct] Re: travel

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:57:28 -0600

I still have my first folding cane I got back in 1985 and have had it
corded three times.  I also have a folding ID cane and then one I
received as a gift which has two short sections and two long sections, I
leave this one standing in the corner.
Ther are times when my wife and I go somewhere and Faith stays home.  I
always take my folding cane if I don't have my dog just in case I have
to go alone, like to the rest room or something.  I used a cane for a
few years and then decided to get a dog and have had one ever since.
They are a lot of responsibility but overall I prefer a dog.  Last year
I saw the lady who encouraged me to get a dog from the school wher she
had gotten her dog and I asked about her dog and she replied, when the
dog retired, I got married so now I don't need the dog.  We make choices
and there are advantages  and disadvantages to everything -opportunity