[bct] travel

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:39:46 -0800

Curt,

Yes, it's all about personal choice; I love just picking up the cane and
running out the door. Then I come home and just lean it by the door and forget
about it. I have one of those California canes made of carbon fiber. Although I
buy the folding kind, I never fold it because the cord will get worn out. I get
the folding ones because they are easier to deal with in the mail. I'd hate to
think how the rigid non-collapsible ones are mailed! I guess they have to be
put in a real long tube or something.

Mary