[bct] transferring net library files to iriver ifp-899

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:49:58 -0500

I would be very interested in a podcast regarding transferring protected net library content to a device with windows media player. I was able to transfer a net library book to my iriver but there many things I don't understand about windows media player. When I connected my iriver and did a sync it found the device and created a music directory on the unit. The book played in the mp3 mode. The confusing part was how to manage the library in windows media player. I would like to remove library entries without deleting the actual files. If anyone is familiar with the library in media player, please consider doing a podcast about it.