[bct] Re: total recorder

  • From: Sky Taylor Mundell <skyt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:14:11 -0800

standered version is fine
actually there's away to get around the editing with totalrecorder SE
ok.
If you want to select a part of a sound hit the sift L then shift r. then save the selection as a file 1
then do the same and save it at file 2.
then, use sound recorder to open and then mix the files together, then convert it. that's the work around for this. THe reason I have to use sound recorder for mixing purpose's is because when I mix in audition and or goldwave, it mixes too early in other words the sounds are on top so that's why I use sr for mixing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris G" <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>