[bct] Re: to those of you using feedburner

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:17:01 -0600

What is web driver?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 8:50 PM
Subject: [bct] to those of you using feedburner

Hi,

To those of you using feedburner, I am now in search of another hoast
other than gcast. Here's the reason. I just tried several times to upload
a podcast which is encoded at 128Kbps at 44.1 sampling rate and it's about
one hour long. I just cannot get the file up to the server using the
interface provided by gcast with the upload audio link. It almost seems
like they have a limit on file size or something. Sure, I suppose I could
chop the file up in to small pieces and put the pieces up one at a time and
then compile everything back in to one play list; but honestly, that's too
much work, especially after I've gone through a lengthy editing process to
put this together. So, as a consequence, I am now contimplating just using
Web Driver to get this up to the Blind Cool Tech podcast and taking my own
podcast down until I can get another hoast where I can just put this stuff
up there with out consideration to file size limitations; excepting of
course going over what ever plan I choose. Right now, I'm kind of looking
at
www.podbuss.com
for my hoasting needs, but, I am really not sure. Now, let's say I find a
hoast with a plan I like. How do I get Feedburner to latch on to it and put
out my podcast? Obviously, as someone else here said, just uploading the
files seems not to be enough; so, can anybody out there using feedburner
point me to material I can read and study or otherwise help!

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: