[bct] Re: to reveal or not reveal?

  • From: "Brandon Armstrong" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:22:24 -0600

i've done some checking, and over a thousand emails have been sent to the bct list with that domain.
----- Original Message ----- From: <brandon.mcginty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 3/29/2006

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.385 / Virus Database: 268.3.3/296 - Release Date: 3/29/2006