[bct] Re: this and that

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:18:40 -0800

Dan,

I haven't tried making fresh peanut butter in the Vita Mix yet but will do it one of these days. Complete with honey and lots of sesame seeds, just like Walnut Acres did.

On another subject, I just tried two of the Bach flower essences for the first time and got unexpected results--a very large burst of energy, like something shifting out of the way and a burden getting light as a result. Quite amazing. I wasn't expecting this at all. I only had two drops of each and I didn't know two drops of anything would do this. Maybe it's plecibo, but since it was unexpected and I was quite skeptical, plecibo couldn't have had much to do with results.
We'll see how long this lasts; but it sure feels good!
The universe appreciates me, and appreciates you too!

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss