[bct] this and that

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:45:54 -0800

Dan can have the scotch and I'll stick with hot chocolate; it's fun combining
the different types you can buy at the grocery store. Safeway has a dark
chocolate that is like what you'd get at a bistro--just a tiny bit sweet and
real dark. When you add it to Ghirardelli ground chocolate or even Swiss Miss
milk chocolate, you get a really interesting blend of light and dark. The light
adds sweetness and the dark adds richness and, well, a little culture. Or

Ok, where is everybody this morning? They're probably in bed, which is where I
would be if I had any sense, but the old work ethic said, "Get up, it's 5
A.M.!" and the hunger reflex kicked in and said, "Time for an Eggo waffle!" I
am probably the only one on earth who puts peanut butter on Eggo waffles. But
it's so good the way it melts into the little squares, and then the waffle is
crunchy and hot. I don't think we've talked much about breakfast on this list.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss