[bct] Re: this and that

  • From: "Robert Peterson" <robbiemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:22:35 +1100

Hi Guys,
Following up on all the gastronomic recommendations, I can not say that I would
break out in orgasmic delight about peanut butter on waffles.
Nice, but I would highly recommend the good ol Aussie vegemite spread on hot
waffles or freshly baked bread.
Now we are talking.
Absolutely outstanding taste.
Most Australians would kill for their Vegemite. Sad really.
For those of you that are not familiar with this product, it is almost black in
colour and is somewhat salty in taste.
 I believe it is made of some sort of yeast extract.
As mixing it with chocolate or scotch, abit doubtful really. Smile.

Robbie M. Peterson
Consultant Analyst and Design Engineer
Information Technology Project Consultants.

Email: robbiemp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 03 93888586
Mobile: 0414 817366