[bct] Re: this and that

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:27:34 -0800

Wow, another person who likes peanut butter on waffles! They sure are great
when it's cold and rainy and snow is falling at sea level in some places;
that's right, we've had traffic jams during the evening commute due to two
inches of snow blocking one of the major highways here. Neal is laughing, can
you hear him? 35 below in Wisconsin, and here are the whole bunch of us
northern Californians complaining about two inches of snow that melt in five
minutes! Conversely, if we had some Canadians and Alaskans here, they'd say 35
below was warm! I guess none of us can win, but it's fun to talk about all the
little quirks weather brings our way.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson