[bct] Re: thermostat trama

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:51:20 -0500

sounds like you need another heating and air company. All they are doing is
ataching 3 or five wires to the new thermostat and they are charging $150. I
wouldn't guarantee this but I am sure if you explained the situation to most
A C companies they would give you a discount. I thought the people who sold
those thermostats had deals with local heating and air companies to install
the units for about $50?