[bct] Re: the ds2

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:07:54 -0500

I'm not sure, but I know a copule times it was in stereo and I still noticed it. Do you know if yours is recording at 64kbps or 128? I think that might make a huge difference, especially combined with the different recording settings.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>