[bct] thanks, Mary

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 15:05:53 -0700

Thanks Mary for doing the podcast on your clock. I have a Howard Miller Grandfather clock with tripple chime, (mechanical), and a mechanical AVE Maria/West Minster wall clock, the later being quite rare actually since it was made in Portugal. The Grandfather clock has West Minster, Widdington and Winchester chimes, where Winchester is not as common as ST. Michaels for a tripple chime clock. The AVE Maria chime in my other mechanical wall clock is not one you hear normally for AVE Maria either.

Curtis Delzer