[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 04:49:36 -0500

You know, I believe this problem has actually been corrected in the version of Eloquence that runs under SAPI 5. That would be the best way to protect yourself against this problem. The dictionary method has a couple of drawbacks, as someone pointed out, in that there are variations of the word that can still bring you down. Also, if you use another computer, you have to remember to lug that heavy old dictionary around with you...

BTW, what are we going to tell Neal when he gets back? Hi Neal, it's been pretty slow around here.