[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:45:51 -0600

You were not the only one to receive such a message.  I too received it.  Good
thing I had the Neo speech Paul to switch too so I could deal with it.  Who
ever's out there must surely still be on the lose...or else, we're dealing with
a group of individuals who are trying to cause a massive denial of service, or
headaches or something worse.  Either way, it's clear we are being attacked.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: