[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:37:37 -0800

Well, I joined this list this morning. i've got terrific timing. I got the
email and crashed. Nothing else seems wrong with the comp at this point though
I did have a strange aol spywear scan pop up on me. is there anything else I
should check to make sure all sis in order. As soon as I finish reading the
rest of a days worth of email I'll write a proper intro.