[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:27:50 -0800

Hi list. Tell me if anyone agrees with me or not because I wanna make sure my opinion wasn't wasted. haha.
Here's my opinion. Lerry, not that I don't trust the list or anyone on it, I just think it's a safety measure. Before you read this list and browse through messages, switch synths! Even if it's sapi 5 or 4! Do it. It'll be a lot safer than to randomly use eloquence, and then crash jfw. By the way, one more thing about the word. IT's a certain combination of letters which crashes the jfw. If you want to protect yourself completely, go to dictionary manager, then change both the orriginal word and the word with ings on it. That'll help. I know because some dork sent it to me once over msn. Hope this helps. Later.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>