[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:43:51 -0500

Hi Hope,
Yes, it crashed mine, as well, and now jaws is acting rather strangely.
TTYS,
Megan

At 07:55 PM 3/18/2006, you wrote:
Hi Mary and list,
You were not, the only one, unfortunately. I have Jaws7, and I had to actually repair my current version, because my Jaws just wouldn't start, and I had a "freedom scientific" video intercept error. <ugh!>
I mean really, what did we ever do to deserve this?
I am in sympathy with anyone else who had this lovely problem, and I can only hope that no one else has to deal with it.

Hope