[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:55:18 -0500

Hi Mary and list,
You were not, the only one, unfortunately.  I have Jaws7, and I had to actually
repair my current version, because my Jaws just wouldn't start, and I had a
"freedom scientific" video intercept error.  <ugh!>
I mean really, what did we ever do to deserve this?
I am in sympathy with anyone else who had this lovely problem, and I can only
hope that no one else has to deal with it.

Hope