[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:42:01 -0700

Hi Mary and all,

I think most of us were afflicted by the offending message.  I crashed, too.
It purports to come from my e-mail address, but, of course, I am not the author
of that malicious e-mail!  Grrrr!  Thanks for reminding everyone of the use of
the JAWS dictionary facility to prevent future Eloquence crashes from this
string of characters.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word
Verification Accessibility Petition today!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.