[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:59:04 -0500

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr.
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:57 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: test message and warning

Not so,  I fixed it by doing this.

1.  Switch either to Braille only or else a none Eloquence speech
synthesize.

2.  Now, go in to the offending message body.

3.  Next, select the entire lie in the usual manner.

4.  Now, enter the default dictionary and press enter to add.

4.  Take care to make certain that every offending character has been
selected in the actual word box.

5.  Next, tab to the replacement word tab and put in any appropriate
substitute, "chrashing characters" but without the quotes.

6.  Click okay and exit.

HTH

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,