[bct] Re: test message and warning

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:58:49 -0800

They thought they had it fixed at one point, possibly they did this through the dictionary system, and that's why, with the other endings, it still manages to crash. one thing we knwo for sure though. This guy is probably a Jaws user as he said he was, probably the only truthful statement he made. I just don't understand what the fun is in doing this. Larry, you asked us to move on, and I think we all want to. But of course, we will not be able to until we get this resolved once and for all. Have you got any ideas on how this might be done?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>