[bct] Re: test message

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:57:49 -0500

Hi Don,

I have unsubscribed from most of my lists because I am making preparation
for moving from San Antonio, Texas to Cincinnati, Ohio for a Braille
Proofreader job that is to start either on June 12 or 19, 2006 depending on
how fast the state gets its plan together in getting me transported up to
Cincinnati, Ohio.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

"It's not over until I win!"--Les Brown

Old Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall
(good until July 8, 2006)

New web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Phone: (210) 829-4571 (good through July 8, 2006)

E-mail: 1170563@xxxxxxxxxxx (temporary address)

MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx

Skype: lisa120362