[bct] Re: temporarily taken off this list last night

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 17:58:50 -0500

MessageLol. I know what you mean.
Allison

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Neal Ewers
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 5:34 PM
  Subject: [bct] Re: temporarily taken off this list last night

  Allison, what else is strange is that I can sometimes send a message to the
list and get it in a couple minutes. On other occasions, I can send one message
and then send a few more.  I will get the few more and sometimes the first one
doesn't come until the next day.  Fortunately I haven't been bounced yet.  But
just you watch, now that I have gone and hurt the feelings of the computer that
serves this list, I will be the next to go.

  Neal