[bct] Re: temporarily taken off this list last night

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 07:22:39 -0800

Maybe the server got worn out from all the discussions about recording
equipment! That has been quite a detailed discussion. There are always plenty
of other things to talk about; if nothing else, I can tell you that we've got
snow at 500 foot levels in the hills, and it's 40 degrees here, and freezing
and below in many parts of northern California, and the wind chill is 15 above.

Who would believe this is Silicon valley!
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss