[bct] Re: temporarily taken off this list last night

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:17:05 -0600

Actually Mary, there is one other person who got booted off of the list.
Have the two of you been bad or something?  In her case, I think the
problem is on her end.  She can receive messages but cannot send them,
so she is obviously subscribed, but can not send.  Actually this may not
be correct.  Larry, can you send to the BCT list if you are not