[bct] tech jargon

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:53:38 -0500

Can anyone please, please refer me to either a site, or do something where they are explaining what in the world some of the acronyms mean?A

I didn't know what XRL meant till the other day when I asked.
I have no idea what SPL means in reference to comparing binaural mics.
How would you explain binaural and stereo sound? Contrast? Compare?
Is there a glossary of terms or a way to learn this stuff from the ground up without getting completely overwhelmed? I'd love to find it.
If any of you guys can answer me, please help.

Thanks. :)