[bct] Re: team talk

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:54:12 -0600

Don, suppose that when you click on the server, someone is already talking
and as you listen to the conversation, you realize it's not any of us?  do
you just shift tab to where it says, "join a new channel and enter bct in
the password field?  I just tried it and I heard some kind of conversation
on the Texas server and I didn't want to interfere with it so I dropped the
connection.  thanks.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax: