[bct] tape wanted; if possible

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:59:41 -0500

Hi there.

    I'm fixin' to make an unusual request of y'all out there in the bct
family.  Would anybody happen to still have the instruction cassette tape
which came with the First half speed four track cassette tape talkingbook
machine?  I'm referring to the one which has the instructions on side 1, the
"introduction to the talking book Program" on side 2 and so forth.  If
anybody has it, could you let me know so I can borrow it?  IF you need it
back, just let me know.  OH yeah, I'm also looking  for two other things.
One is the 7 inch flexible instruction record which came with the AE-71
talking book phonograph, and, the ten inch vinyl disk which has Alexander
Scorbey doing the "introduction to Talking Books".  That's the one which is
recorded so that it's exactly the same thing on both sides; but, side one is
recorded at 16 and 2 thirds and side to is recorded at 8 and 1 third.  If
any of y'all have any of these things, I would really like to borrow them.
Thanks.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Ray