[bct] tallent show and question re podcasting

  • From: "Nadia Mattiazzo" <cathouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 15:36:08 +1100

Hi all

Firstly can I say the talent show was brilliant!  Congrats to all who put such
a lot of effort into their pieces.

My question re podcasting is, I've finally found a place in Australia where I
can purchase the Olympus ws 320m and really would like to know whether the Sony
mike people talk about on this list is going to be appropriate for me to use
outdoors.  Or ... is there another kind of mike which is better?  I'm hoping to
use a mike to pick up not only my comments but those of the Tasmanian Devil I
plan to record on my trip to Tasmania so I guess I need something which could
work reasonably well outdoors.

I don't really want to use those ones which clip over the ears so if anyone has
used others in outdoor situations please let me know.

     Cheers
Nadia