[bct] Re: tallant show guess

  • From: The Scarlet Wombat <coconut@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 09:46:03 -0500

I am amused that three people have incorrectly guessed that it was me playing the drum sounds on the talent show. I appreciate the compliments, but it was not me. Interestingly, I do play the drums, especially Native American and African tribal kinds and might make a cast of different drums and drumming techniques soon, but it wasn't me this time.

What interests me most of all is that people seem to know that I drum, without my having said so, or I don't think I said so. Maybe Neal and I should get together, he can blow across bottle tops and I can drum.