[bct] talking while listeningRe: Re: street crossings

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:50:38 -0800

Isn't it funny how people do that? I catch myself doing it a lot when listening to podcasts wherein a group of people are discussing a movie or an issue. I'll catch myself answering questions they ask, or vehemently disagreeing with someone out loud even though I know they can't hear me ...

Or shouting out the oh-so-obvious answer to the Lingo player who just! doesn't! get it! (Okay, it's not a podcast, but the principle still applies. <Grin>)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>