[bct] Re: talking watch

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:53:38 +0100

Why? I mean, given that despite all this discussion bind people don't have sex, as we know, and we have to content ourselves with being cheerful and musical, surely then a few beads arent too much to ask? The shop didn't even have my fave Belgian chocolate wafers today - hell, a guy's gotta have some thrills. Or a gal, of course. Or a cat. OK, OK, OK, eveyone's included in everything,m OK.
Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Delzer" <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>