[bct] Re: talking watch

  • From: "Kevin Shaw" <tvsoundguy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:38:13 -0400

Hello Joe,

I'm Kevin, new to the list and I've got a suggestion for your watch dilemma.
After purchasing one from one of the retailers mentioned, get the band
changed at a jeweler store or watch retailer. You'll get a nicer band than
the typical leather or leatherette one that comes with a nice talking watch.

I've done this with a gold talking watch I have and am going to be doing
that with the silver one I just bought. Once you change the band, the watch
looks very smart and distinctive.

To the rest of the list, you'll be hearing from me very soon.

Take care,
Kevin Shaw