[bct] talent show participants to be announced in the podcast

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:45:55 -0600

OK, the vote is in.  Well, I actually only got about 15 counting the
ones I got off list.  And in that there was only one person who wanted
to guess, I think the announce vote has carried the day.  So, It may not
get started until tomorrow, because I want to do it a bit differently
than intended.  By the way, if there are things people want said about
themselves in the intro to their work, let me know.  Otherwise, I'll
just give your name, the name of your work and whatever you have already
told me about it.

Tomorrow, I think I will do a short intro podcast on Sound Forge and
then start working on the talent show.  So, people still have time to
get their entries in.

My ftp site to which they should be sent is in my contact information
below.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995