[bct] Re: talent show announcement uploaded to BCT FTP site

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:44:14 -0600

Marry, Sorry, I misunderstood your message.  I thought you wanted to put
this on another list.  I could have easily put up a podcast on the APH
site for those who are not on this list.  Sorry I made you do the work
when I could have done it myself.  Perhaps I need to go back to school
and learn to read again.  Or, perhaps I'll just set down my glass.