[bct] talent show and copyright issues

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:19:39 -0600

Here are the copyright rules that apply to the talent show.
either you own the copyright to things that are submitted to the talent
show or that the selection you are performing is in the public domain.
Unless you tell me otherwise, I will assume that this is the case and
any questions asked later by any other artist with regard to your
infringement on their copyright will be the responsibility of the person
submitting material to the list and not the list itself.  I hate to be
so arbitrary, but the fines for copyright infringements can be hefty.
Better safe than broke.