[bct] Re: talent show

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 21:06:59 -0500

Thank you very much, Hope. Yours was absolutely lovely!

At 08:37 PM 3/3/2006, you wrote:
Hi Megan,
Thank you very much.  Your poetry was positively exquisite.  Thanks for a
fantastic submission, and thanks to everyone else for their talents.  Maria
and Lynnette, from the phonomenal MaLyn's Slice of Life Podcast, Mary from
the entertaining G Rated Podcast, Frank Lizarde, Mr. Party Ready, Ken Reed,
and those whom I have missed, thank you.
It was a fantastic show.