[bct] Re: tactile graphics

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:44:38 -0600

Has anyone ever seen those books by Harry Schuchman, which contain graphics? I
used to have "Wonderful World of Trees," which contained raised illustrations
of a bunch of different types of trees, and "The Shapes of Music," which had
raised drawings of different musical instruments. Each of these books also
contains interesting historical information about their respective subjects. I
think they were produced by the American Action Fund, formerly Twin Vision, of
Tarzana, California.
Jake