[bct] such a shame

  • From: randy gilkey <randy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 05:23:05 -0500

Larry I just came home from my show tonight and have Ben looking at the list, I'm sorry and disgusted that we are having to deal with this bull. Whom ever the person is starting all of this trouble is, well let's just say, I hope his computer blows up! This punk does not deserve a computer or access technology if he is going to act like this. This pod cast has been one thing that has really changed my life, and to think someone is selfish and greedy enough too try to ruin it for all of us. Whom ever you are, you will get yours one day. IT will come back to haunt you. Carma is a real thing. Let's all hang in their. I'll be talking to you all soon.

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info