[bct] subsection markers in Bookport

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:17:37 -0700

I know, I know, there's a Book Port list for things like this ... but it's much
more crowded and ... volatile than this list, so I thought I'd post my question

1) According to Book Port's documentation, the only way to get Book Port to
recognize subsections is if the book is a Daisy digital book formatted with
subsections.  Is there any way an Average Joe could obtain software to create
his own Daisy files?

2) Could the POwers That Be at least *entertain* the idea of enabling Book Port
to recognize subsection markers along with section markers?  I don't know what
kind of difficulty that would entail, but it would sure be handy.