[bct] Re: submission

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:08:55 -0500

Hi Clay. I haven't run across that blurb yet, but I seem to remember a
similar sort of disclaimer making another blind person mad about a year ago.
Seems like it might've been for another tool, but I forget what it was. Did
Science Products go out of business? I've seen reference, as I've searched
tonight, to a meter that they make or made, but I can find no web presence
for them. This meter searching is fun, even if it isn't what I'd planned for
the evening. <grin>

Jeremiah