[bct] Re: stuff

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 13:24:49 -0500

Mary,
That hot chocolate was absolutely heavenly!  Thanks for the fantastic idea.
Sorry to hear about your laryngitis.  That's never any fun.  <sympathetic
smile>   However, soup, hot tea, and other herbal medicines, and you'll be
better again soon.  Do you have any tea with Echinacea?
   I just love eloquence's pronounciation of that.
  Thank you so much for the reading of the Nut Cracker, you did an excellent
job and now I have a much better idea of what's happening during each musical
passage.

  Hope