[bct] stuff

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 23:25:18 -0800

Hope and everybody,,

Let me know how your peanut butter hot chocolate turns out. I just glob some in
there and devour it!

Unfortunately I've gotten a case of laryngitis which will probably turn into a
sore throat and cold, which means the sense of taste will disappear for a
while, so that's all the more reason to taste hot chocolate before it's time
for soup and herbal medicine. Actually the guys at the office invited me to a
pizza lunch next week and I probably won't go since the cold will be in the
coughing and sneezing stage by then. It would be fun to see everyone, but there
will be a dose of office politics in there in addition to my cold being
contagious, and as I said in another e-mail, I don't live on that corporate
planet any more. Everyone I talk to from that world sounds like they're living
on caffeine and stress. Those poor folks don't know how to slow down and enjoy

Well anyway, time for a break from podcasting for a while.