[bct] Re: stuff.

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 21:30:54 -0600

I too have enjoyed reading these posts.  When I dine with my wife,  who
is sighted, she will help me with the difficult stuff.  When she is not
with me, I will order things I think I can handle independently, like
sirloin tips, butterfly cut fillet etc.  I use the knife to help locate
what I am going to pick up with the fork.  Letting the server know you
are blind can certainly help prevent    that new drink from being
spilled on the table and in your lap.
Recently we were eating out with our grand children, one of them spilled
their drink in my lap so I jumped up  so it would run onto the floor, I
hit my head on the lamp shade hanging down over the table so I
embarrassedly  sat down in a chair of coke.  It was very funny but
embarrassing. And my dog guide says, what is your problem?
Curt