[bct] Re: stuff.

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:12:51 -0700

I do the same thing, very fast and very careful.

When my husband and I were first starting to see each other we went to some
restaurant and he told me my coke had arrived and when I told him I heard it
he was a bit surprised, but then he listened and sure enough, it was still

Now that I have a hearing loss on the left, however, I do appreciate his
telling me such things.  Thing is, sometimes he forgets to tell me anything
and then wonders why I did not drink my drink, or pick up something he left
for me or something.  I guess after 30 years he just thinks I should read
his mind.

Rose Combs