[bct] Re: stuff.

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 17:34:06 -0600

Thanks for the last several posts on this topic including this one. I
appreciate knowing that I am not an inferior blind person because I ask for
a little help in a restaurant. Thanks also to Larry for creating a list
where the culture is friendly. I'm sure he will insist that it is we list
members who make the list a safe friendly place to be, but we all know that
the moderator sets the tone. Thanks to everyone for a really great list.