[bct] Re: studio recorder opening files as read-only

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:21:20 -0600

Hi,

Another way is to simply open the mp3 file choose save as from the file menu and the file by default will be saved and automatically reopened as a wav file. It can then be edited with no problem.

Robert Carter

At 02:44 PM 3/25/2006, you wrote:
Dean,

I've had the same problem with Studio Recorder and my solution is to open Studio Recorder, then use control plus I to insert the file into the empty document; then change it and save it. It's a long way around, but it works.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss